Marine Weather for LS 145
...Small Craft Advisory now in effect from 1 am to 10 PM CDT Sunday...
* sustained winds...south to southwest 15 to 25 kt...becoming west to northwest on Sunday. Wind decreasing late Sunday night.
* Wind gusts...up to 33 knots.
* Waves...3 to 5 feet.
A Small Craft Advisory means that wind speeds of 21 to 33 knots are expected to produce hazardous wave conditions to small craft. Inexperienced mariners...especially those operating smaller vessels should avoid navigating in these conditions.
Marine Weather Maps
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
Marine Weather Links
Waters within five nautical miles of shore on Lake Superior
- DLH Two Harbors to Duluth MN
- DLH Duluth MN to Port Wing WI
- DLH Silver Bay Harbor to Two Harbors MN
- DLH Taconite Harbor to Silver Bay Harbor MN
- DLH Grand Marais to Taconite Harbor MN
- DLH Grand Portage to Grand Marais MN
- DLH Port Wing to Sand Island WI
- DLH Sand Island to Bayfield WI
- DLH Chequamegon Bay-Bayfield to Oak Point WI
- DLH Oak Point to Saxon Harbor WI
Waters within five nautical miles of shore
- MQT Saxon Harbor WI to Black River MI
- MQT Black River To Ontonagon MI
- MQT Ontonagon to Upper Entrance of Portage Canal MI
- MQT Upper Entrance of Portage Canal to Eagle River MI
- MQT Eagle River to Manitou Island MI
- MQT Manitou Island to Point Isabelle MI
- MQT Point Isabelle to Lower Entrance of Portage Canal MI
- MQT Portage Lake to Huron Island MI to Lower Entrance of Portage Canal To Huron Islands MI Including Keweenaw and Huron Bays
- MQT Huron Islands to Marquette MI
- MQT Marquette to Munising MI
- MQT Munising to Grand Marais MI
- MQT Grand Marais to Whitefish Point MI
- MQT Green Bay North of line from Cedar River MI to Rock Island Passage
- MQT 5NM East of a line from Fairport MI to Rock Island Passage
- MQT Seul Choix Point to Point Detour MI
Waters beyond five nautical miles of shore on Lake Superior
- MQT Lake Superior East of a line from Manitou Island to Marquette MI and West of a line from Grand Marais MI to the US/Canadian Border Beyond 5NM from shore
- MQT Lake Superior from Grand Marais MI to Whitefish Point MI 5NM off shore to the US/Canadian border
- MQT Lake Superior west of a line from Saxon Harbor WI to Grand Portage MN beyond 5NM
- MQT Lake Superior West of Line from Manitou Island to Marquette MI Beyond 5NM from shore
- MQT Lake Superior from Saxon Harbor WI to Upper Entrance to Portage Canal MI 5NM off shore to the US/Canadian border including Isle Royal National Park
- MQT Lake Superior from Upper Entrance to Portage Canal to Manitou Island MI 5NM off shore to the US/Canadian Border
Waters within five nautical miles of shore on lakes Huron... Michigan and Superior
- APX Whitefish Bay (U.S. Portion)/Whitefish Point to Point Iroquois MI
- APX St. Marys River Point Iroquois to E. Potagannissing Bay
- APX Norwood MI to 5NM West of Mackinac Bridge including Little Traverse Bay
- APX St Ignace to False Detour Channel
- APX 5NM East of Mackinac Bridge to Presque Isle Light MI including Bois Blanc Island
- APX Seul Choix Point to 5NM West of Mackinac Bridge
- APX Straits of Mackinac within 5 nm of Mackinac Bridge including Mackinac Island
Waters beyond five nautical miles of shore on Lake Michigan
- LOT Lake Michigan from Seul Choix Point to Rock Island Passage 5NM offshore to Mid Lake
- LOT Lake Michigan South of a line from Seul Choix Point to the Mackinac Bridge and North of a line from Charlevoix MI to South Fox Island 5NM offshore
Lake Huron forecast beyond five nautical miles from shore
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|No Stations Reporting|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|No Stations Reporting|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Devils Island, WI||DISW3|
Not for navigation. Do not rely on this data for decisions that can result in harm or damage.