Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 12:06 PM EST on December 13, 2013
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Saturday morning
through late Saturday night...
* locations... interior portions of northeast New Jersey... the
lower Hudson Valley and southwest Connecticut.
* Hazard types... snow... mixing with sleet and freezing rain late
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches... along
with around a trace of ice.
* Winds... northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures... in the lower 20s.
* Timing... snow will begin Saturday morning and continue through
the day. The snow could become heavy at times Saturday night...
and then mix with sleet and freezing rain late Saturday night.
* Impacts... hazardous travel on snow covered roads.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Nearby Radar Stations
- Ardsley On Hudson
- Baldwin Place
- Bedford Corners
- Bedford Hills
- Briarcliff Manor
- Continental Village
- Cortlandt Manor
- Cross River
- Croton Falls
- Croton On Hudson
- East Irvington
- Goldens Bridge
- Granite Springs
- Jefferson Valley
- Lake Katonah
- Mohegan Lake
- Mount Kisco
- North Castle
- North Salem
- North Tarrytown
- Pound Ridge
- Shrub Oak
- Sleepy Hollow
- South Salem
- Yorktown Heights