Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 1:33 PM EDT on March 12, 2014
... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 2 am EDT
* accumulations... snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches.
* Timing... the snow will be heaviest during the afternoon... then
become light by this evening.
* Winds... north 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Impacts... blowing snow will make travel hazardous and slow
across the region. Untreated surfaces will be slick.
* Temperatures... 9 to 28 above.
A Winter Storm Warning is issued when severe winter weather is
expected. Heavy snow and/or ice will cause hazardous driving
conditions. If you will be traveling in the warning area you
should choose an alternate Route if possible... or you should use
extreme caution if travel is unavoidable. Stay tuned to NOAA
Weather Radio for further details or updates.
Nearby Radar Stations