Good Morning! At Smithville, MS, the current temperature is 62 and it feels like 62. Highs will continue to range between 84 and 93 with lows between 58 and 66. A stray thunderstorm is possible tonight. There is a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms on Thursday. There is a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms next Tuesday and a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms next Thursday. It is already May. Time flys by so fast, doesnt it. At the Regional Rehab Center in Tupelo, MS, the current temperature is 67 and it feels like 67. Todays high is 90 with a low of 66. A stray thunderstorm is possible tonight. Wednesdays high is 89. Hope yall are having a great Tuesday and I'll have another post tomorrow morning. Continue to pray for the tornado victims and those affected by damaging weather events.