Weather Radar Maps

Atlanta Radar
NEXRAD Station FFC
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
I0 62 dBZ 46,000 ft. 70 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 19 knots N (356)
M0 62 dBZ 34,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (341)
U1 61 dBZ 34,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 21 knots NW (319)
W1 61 dBZ 23,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NNW (335)
R8 60 dBZ 22,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (331)
M7 60 dBZ 15,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NNW (338)
P1 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots WNW (291)
U9 59 dBZ 49,000 ft. 73 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WNW (302)
T7 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots NNW (328)
Q2 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots NNW (343)
C9 58 dBZ 29,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NNW (342)
L1 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NNW (327)
U0 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots NW (311)
K2 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NNW (332)
H9 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots W (273)
D2 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NNE (18)
Q6 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NW (308)
Z1 55 dBZ 38,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NW (314)
W9 55 dBZ 35,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (268)
X2 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 37 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NNW (344)
G0 55 dBZ 13,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NNW (339)
N1 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NW (325)
N2 54 dBZ 40,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 47 knots WSW (245)
X6 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (272)
Y2 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NW (311)
B3 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (297)
O0 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (256)
S9 52 dBZ 53,000 ft. 42 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots NNE (22)
A9 52 dBZ 35,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots NW (325)
J3 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SE (132)
P2 50 dBZ 30,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NNW (348)
A3 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (299)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail