Weather Radar Maps

Denver Radar
NEXRAD Station FTG
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B1 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WNW (283)
N0 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (237)
X0 52 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NNW (338)
V0 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots NNW (333)
P0 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots NW (311)
E1 47 dBZ 4,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NNW (331)
U0 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (287)
T0 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (253)
F1 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y0 41 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WNW (294)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail