Weather Radar Maps

Lincoln Radar
NEXRAD Station ILX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E0 58 dBZ 39,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots WNW (292)
B9 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 45 knots WNW (291)
D8 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WNW (286)
P9 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 43 knots NW (307)
E8 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WNW (296)
G0 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
C8 50 dBZ 32,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots W (279)
K0 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WNW (286)
I0 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots N (354)
F0 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WNW (296)
J8 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WNW (297)
A9 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (265)
I5 44 dBZ 28,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (279)
C0 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WNW (285)
A0 41 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (299)
J0 41 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H0 39 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L0 36 dBZ 4,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots NW (311)
R0 35 dBZ 3,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail